Latest statistics and disclosures from Abingworth's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are AMRN, Clovis Oncology, Supernus Pharmaceuticals, ALNY, Astex Pharmaceuticals. These five stock positions account for 80.89% of Abingworth's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of Hyperion Therapeutics.
- Started new stock positions in Hyperion Therapeutics.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: ALNY (-$14.62M), Clovis Oncology (-$10.46M), Astex Pharmaceuticals (-$8.79M), INCY (-$6.80M), PARD, *alexza Pharmaceuticals.
- Sold out of its positions in PARD.
- As of March 31, 2013, Abingworth has $162.16M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $175.77M to $162.16M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Abingworth was a net seller by $39.21M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Abingworth portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Abingworth
- Abingworth 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2013
- Abingworth 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 7, 2012
- Abingworth 2012 Q1 - filed May 14, 2012
- Abingworth 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 7, 2012
- Abingworth 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Abingworth 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- Abingworth 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011