Latest statistics and disclosures from Allen Operations's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Workday Inc cl a, BRK.A, SCHW, LOW, PG. These five stock positions account for 50.45% of Allen Operations's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of SCHW.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: LOW.
- As of March 31, 2013, Allen Operations has $58.09M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $51.02M to $58.09M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Allen Operations was a net buyer by $4325 worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Allen Operations portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Workday Inc cl a||11.88||111992||61.63||0.00|
|SCHW||Charles Schwab Corporation||10.93||358987||17.69||20.26|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Company||7.73||58300||77.07||79.40|
|First Republic Bank/san F||4.51||67900||38.62||0.00|
|ONE||Higher One Holdings||3.06||200000||8.89||11.06|
|AXP||American Express Company||2.51||21600||67.45||73.73|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Allen Operations
- Allen Operations 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 5, 2013
- Allen Operations 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 8, 2012
- Allen Operations 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 7, 2012
- Allen Operations 2012 Q1 - filed May 7, 2012
- Allen Operations 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 8, 2012
- Allen Operations 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 7, 2011
- Allen Operations 2011 Q2 - filed July 26, 2011
- Allen Operations 2011 Q1 - filed May 2, 2011