Latest statistics and disclosures from Allston Trading's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are QQQQ, SPY, VWO, AAPL, Facebook Inc cl a. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Allston Trading's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of QQQQ (+$33.44M), VWO (+$5.32M), AAPL.
- Started new stock positions in VWO.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: SPY (-$24.42M), EFA, Facebook Inc cl a, GOOG, RDS.A, UL.
- Sold out of its positions in GOOG, EFA, RDS.A, UL.
- As of March 31, 2013, Allston Trading has $73.13M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $61.02M to $73.13M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Allston Trading was a net buyer by $7.65M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Allston Trading portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|QQQQ||PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1||59.73||+326.00%||632891||69.02||0.00|
|SPY||SPDR S&P; 500 ETF||29.62||-53.00%||138210||156.70||167.07|
|VWO||Vanguard Emerging Markets ETF||7.27||NEW||124039||42.88||44.02|
|Facebook Inc cl a||0.68||-70.00%||19467||25.57||0.00|