Latest statistics and disclosures from Attractor Investment Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Amazon, Google Inc cl a 38, 3-d Sys Corp Del C om new 88, Acme Packet, Stratasys Inc equity 86. These five stock positions account for 63.40% of Attractor Investment Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of Ubiquiti Networks Inc C om 90, Jive Software Inc C om 47, Zynga Inc C l a 98, Bazaarvoice Inc C om 07.
- Started new stock positions in Zynga Inc C l a 98, Bazaarvoice Inc C om 07, Jive Software Inc C om 47, Ubiquiti Networks Inc C om 90.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: Ancestry (-$6.21M), Autodesk, Youku Com Inc S pon adr 98.
- Sold out of its positions in Autodesk, Ancestry, Youku Com Inc S pon adr 98.
- As of March 31, 2012, Attractor Investment Management has $124.91M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $106.73M to $124.91M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Attractor Investment Management was a net buyer by $2.24M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Attractor Investment Management portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2012
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Google Inc cl a 38||11.10||21620||641.26||0.00|
|3-d Sys Corp Del C om new 88||10.11||536284||23.54||0.00|
|Stratasys Inc equity 86||8.82||301545||36.52||0.00|
|Ubiquiti Networks Inc C om 90||3.41||NEW||134710||31.63||0.00|
|Jive Software Inc C om 47||2.44||NEW||112180||27.16||0.00|
|Linkedin Corp C om cl a 53||1.83||22430||102.01||0.00|
|Zynga Inc C l a 98||1.18||NEW||112440||13.15||0.00|
|Bazaarvoice Inc C om 07||0.72||NEW||45432||19.88||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Attractor Investment Management
- Attractor Investment Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Attractor Investment Management 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Attractor Investment Management 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Attractor Investment Management 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Attractor Investment Management 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011