Latest statistics and disclosures from Birch Run Capital Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are ENTG. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Birch Run Capital Advisors's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: ENTG (+$18.79M).
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: RGS (-$124.69M), (-$98.56M), Epl Oil & Gas (-$54.41M), (-$13.53M), (-$10.59M), (-$10.08M), (-$8.16M), (-$7.25M), (-$7.19M), (-$6.08M).
- Sold out of its positions in BAC, BLK, CIT, CLDT, Epl Oil & Gas, EXP, EME, MTSC, NBN, PNC. ZQK, RGS, RCII, ROIC, Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores, SPLS, STWD, WAC, WPP, ZIPR.
- As of Sept. 30, 2013, Birch Run Capital Advisors has $28.29M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $372.85M to $28.29M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Birch Run Capital Advisors was a net seller by $346.95M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Birch Run Capital Advisors portfolio companies for September 2013 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Birch Run Capital Advisors
- Birch Run Capital 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2013
- Birch Run Capital 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Birch Run Capital 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- Birch Run Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Birch Run Capital 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Birch Run Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Birch Run Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012