Latest statistics and disclosures from Brightline Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are OMX, MAS, NCT, GM, MDR. These five stock positions account for 55.52% of Brightline Capital Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: OMX, MAS, NCT, GM, MDR, NXST, QUAD, AIG, SFI, Fairpoint Communications.
- Started 15 new stock positions in S, NCT, MAS, Us Silica Hldgs, QUAD, GM, NXST, SFI, RDN, Fairpoint Communications. DEXO, MDR, OMX, AIG, AB.
- Reduced shares in these 1 stocks: Excel Maritime Carriers L.
- Sold out of its positions in Excel Maritime Carriers L.
- As of Sept. 30, 2012, Brightline Capital Management has $18.72M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $504000 to $18.72M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Brightline Capital Management was a net buyer by $18.21M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Brightline Capital Management portfolio companies for September 2012 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|GM||General Motors Company||6.93||NEW||57000||22.75||34.66|
|S||Sprint Nextel Corporation||3.54||NEW||120000||5.52||5.62|
|Us Silica Hldgs||3.26||NEW||45000||13.56||0.00|
|DEXO||Dex One Corporation||1.67||NEW||250000||1.25||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Brightline Capital Management
- Brightline Capital Management 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 13, 2012
- Brightline Capital Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 14, 2012
- Brightline Capital Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012