Latest statistics and disclosures from CarVal Investors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are American Intl, TGS, Citi, POR. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of CarVal Investors's total stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: Citi (-$20.37M), American Intl (-$13.39M), Citigroup Inc unit, XCO, TGS.
- Sold out of its positions in Citigroup Inc unit, XCO.
- As of March 31, 2013, CarVal Investors has $19.03M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $86.85M to $19.03M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, CarVal Investors was a net seller by $41.55M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
CarVal Investors portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for CarVal Investors
- CarVal Investors 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- CarVal Investors 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 13, 2012
- CarVal Investors 2012 Q1 - filed May 14, 2012
- CarVal Investors 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- CarVal Investors 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- CarVal Investors 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- CarVal Investors 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 8, 2011