Latest statistics and disclosures from Cook & Bynum Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MSFT, WMT, KO, BRK.B, PG. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Cook & Bynum Capital Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of KO (+$7.08M), MSFT.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: BRK.B (-$5.42M).
- As of March 31, 2013, Cook & Bynum Capital Management has $141.93M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $123.55M to $141.93M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Cook & Bynum Capital Management was a net buyer by $4.88M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Cook & Bynum Capital Management portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Company||8.57||157900||77.06||80.02|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Cook & Bynum Capital Management
- Cook & Bynum Capital Management 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2013
- Cook & Bynum Capital Management 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Cook & Bynum Capital Management 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Cook & Bynum Capital Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 14, 2012
- Cook & Bynum Capital Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012