Latest statistics and disclosures from Country Fund Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Google Inc. Common. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Country Fund Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of Google Inc. Common (+$15.68M).
- Started new stock positions in Google Inc. Common.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: Google Inc. Common (-$33.03M), Apple (-$8.95M).
- Sold out of its positions in Apple, Apple Computer Common, Apple, Google Inc cl a, Google Inc. Common, Google Inc. Common.
- As of March 31, 2013, Country Fund Management has $15.68M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $41.98M to $15.68M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Country Fund Management was a net seller by $26.30M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Country Fund Management portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Google Inc. Common||100.00||NEW||5560||2820.59||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Country Fund Management
- Country Fund Management 2012 Q4 - filed Jan. 3, 2013
- Country Fund Management 2012 Q3 - filed Oct. 9, 2012
- Country Fund Management 2012 Q2 - filed July 3, 2012
- Country Fund Management 2012 Q1 - filed April 3, 2012
- Country Fund Management 2011 Q4 - filed Jan. 5, 2012
- COUNTRY Fund Management 2011 Q3 - filed Oct. 4, 2011
- COUNTRY Fund Management 2011 Q2 - filed July 5, 2011
- COUNTRY Fund Management 2011 Q1 - filed April 7, 2011