Latest statistics and disclosures from Delta Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Pdc Energy, DAL, BRK.B, Directv, AIG. These five stock positions account for 48.21% of Delta Partners's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of NDAQ (+$6.44M), WFC (+$6.03M), WX (+$5.80M), EXLP.
- Started new stock positions in WFC, WX, EXLP, NDAQ.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: GCI (-$10.45M), NATR (-$5.08M), GME, Pdc Energy, FNF, XRX, Restoration Hardware Hldgs I.
- Sold out of its positions in FNF, GME, GCI, NATR, Restoration Hardware Hldgs I.
- As of March 31, 2013, Delta Partners has $86.52M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $76.19M to $86.52M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Delta Partners was a net seller by $1.92M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Delta Partners portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|DAL||Delta Air Lines||9.83||514900||16.51||18.54|
|WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||6.96||NEW||162900||36.99||39.88|
|GPOR||Gulfport Energy Corporation||6.17||116400||45.83||48.50|
|DVR||Cal Dive International||4.15||1996068||1.80||2.10|
|LEE||Lee Enterprises, Incorporated||3.75||2552548||1.27||1.77|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Delta Partners
- Delta Partners 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 8, 2013
- Delta Partners 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Delta Partners 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 10, 2012
- Delta Partners 2012 Q1 - filed May 11, 2012
- Delta Partners 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- Delta Partners 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 10, 2011
- Delta Partners 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 12, 2011
- Delta Partners 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- Delta Partners 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2011