Latest statistics and disclosures from EAC MANAGEMENT's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SKS, DELL, MFB, Vanguard Health Systems, MOLXA. These five stock positions account for 58.56% of EAC MANAGEMENT's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: SKS, DELL, MFB, Vanguard Health Systems, MOLXA, FIRE, VLTR, WMS, Tms International Cl A, LVB.
- Started 13 new stock positions in VLTR, ARB, MFB, WMS, FIRE, MOLXA, LVB, Tms International Cl A, SKS, NYX. BLC, Active Network, Vanguard Health Systems.
- Reduced shares in these 7 stocks: , LUFK, , BMC, , CTB, SFD.
- Sold out of its positions in BMC, CTB, Exacttarget, LUFK, NTSP, PWER.
- As of Sept. 30, 2013, EAC MANAGEMENT has $18.48M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $9.70M to $18.48M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, EAC MANAGEMENT was a net buyer by $8.75M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
EAC MANAGEMENT portfolio companies for September 2013 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Vanguard Health Systems||9.86||NEW||86812||21.00||0.00|
|VLTR||Volterra Semiconductor Corporation||6.86||NEW||55129||23.00||22.97|
|Tms International Cl A||5.28||NEW||55888||17.45||0.00|
|LVB||Steinway Musical Instruments||3.09||NEW||14287||39.97||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for EAC MANAGEMENT
- EAC MANAGEMENT 2013 Q2 - filed July 30, 2013
- EAC Management 2013 Q1 - filed May 1, 2013
- EAC Management 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 7, 2013
- EAC Management 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- EAC Management 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 7, 2012
- EAC Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 11, 2012
- EAC Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- EAC Management 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 9, 2011
- EAC Management 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 12, 2011
- EAC Management 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- EAC Management 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2011