Latest statistics and disclosures from Equinox Fund Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are VCSH, BSV, CSJ, AGG, SCPB. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Equinox Fund Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of BSV, CSJ.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: SCPB (-$29.98M), VCSH, AGG.
- As of March 31, 2013, Equinox Fund Management has $481.71M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $513.11M to $481.71M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Equinox Fund Management was a net seller by $29.74M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Equinox Fund Management portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|VCSH||Vanguard Short Term Corporate Bond ETF||25.63||1537070||80.32||80.51|
|BSV||Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF||25.58||1522225||80.94||80.84|
|CSJ||iShares Barclays 1-3 Year Cred Bd Fd ETF||25.37||1172350||104.24||105.51|
|AGG||iShares Lehman Aggregate Bond||13.78||599680||110.73||109.95|
|SCPB||SPDR Barclays Cptl Shrt Term Corp Bd ETF||9.64||-39.00%||15100||3074.97||30.80|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Equinox Fund Management
- Equinox Fund Management 2012 Q4 - filed Jan. 9, 2013
- Equinox Fund Management 2012 Q3 - filed Oct. 4, 2012
- Equinox Fund Management 2012 Q2 - filed July 9, 2012
- Equinox Fund Management 2012 Q1 - filed April 3, 2012
- Equinox Fund Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012