Latest statistics and disclosures from F&C Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MRCY. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of F&C Asset Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: MRCY.
- Started 1 new stock positions in MRCY.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: AAPL (-$199.18M), (-$141.82M), WFC (-$127.03M), (-$123.43M), MSFT (-$119.27M), (-$114.49M), AMZN (-$94.14M), VWO (-$90.69M), (-$90.47M), PM (-$81.49M).
- Sold out of its positions in Adt, AFL, AGCO, Agco Corp note 1.250%12/1, AGL, AES, T, ABT, Abbvie, ACIW.
- As of Sept. 30, 2013, F&C Asset Management has $4.33M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $7.70B to $4.33M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, F&C Asset Management was a net seller by $7.69B worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
F&C Asset Management portfolio companies for September 2013 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for F&C Asset Management
- F&C Asset Management 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 12, 2013
- F&C Asset Management 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 5, 2013
- F&C Asset Management 2013 Q1 amended - filed June 19, 2013
- F^C Asset Management 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- F^C Asset Management 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 12, 2013
- F^C Asset Management 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 7, 2012
- F^C Asset Management 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 8, 2012
- F^C Asset Management 2012 Q1 - filed April 30, 2012
- F^C Asset Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 8, 2012
- F^C Asset Management 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 1, 2011
- F^C Asset Management 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 10, 2011
- F^C Asset Management 2011 Q1 - filed May 12, 2011
- F^C Asset Management 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011