Latest statistics and disclosures from Fidelity National Financial's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are FIS, JNJ, PG, TCLP, COP. These five stock positions account for 74.27% of Fidelity National Financial's total stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 1 stocks: FIS (-$16.10M).
- As of Dec. 31, 2013, Fidelity National Financial has $134.80M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $135.78M to $134.80M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Fidelity National Financial was a net seller by $16.10M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Fidelity National Financial portfolio companies for December 2013 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|FIS||Fidelity National Information Services||51.92||-18.00%||1303860||53.68||52.86|
|JNJ||Johnson & Johnson||6.56||96500||91.59||99.35|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Company||5.91||97900||81.41||81.66|
|APL||Atlas Pipeline Partners||4.88||187500||35.05||32.14|
|ITW||Illinois Tool Works||1.18||18893||84.11||84.18|
|IP||International Paper Company||1.14||31456||49.02||45.47|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Fidelity National Financial
- Fidelity National Financial 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 7, 2013
- Fidelity National Financial 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 22, 2013
- Fidelity National Financial 2013 Q1 - filed May 2, 2013
- Fidelity National Financial 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Fidelity National Financial 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 26, 2012
- Fidelity National Financial 2012 Q2 - filed July 31, 2012
- Fidelity National Financial 2012 Q1 - filed April 27, 2012
- Fidelity National Financial 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 8, 2012