Latest statistics and disclosures from Fidelity National Financial's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are FIS, JNJ, PG, APL, TCLP. These five stock positions account for 76.81% of Fidelity National Financial's total stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: PNG, RAI, PBI, LINE, K, HPQ.
- Sold out of its positions in HPQ, K, PNG, PBI.
- As of Sept. 30, 2013, Fidelity National Financial has $135.78M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $144.62M to $135.78M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Fidelity National Financial was a net seller by $14.41M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Fidelity National Financial portfolio companies for September 2013 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|FIS||Fidelity National Information Services||54.86||1603860||46.44||50.31|
|JNJ||Johnson & Johnson||6.16||96500||86.69||93.65|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Company||5.45||97900||75.59||84.17|
|APL||Atlas Pipeline Partners||5.36||187500||38.80||34.11|
|ITW||Illinois Tool Works||1.06||18893||76.27||79.50|
|IP||International Paper Company||1.04||31456||44.79||46.23|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Fidelity National Financial
- Fidelity National Financial 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 22, 2013
- Fidelity National Financial 2013 Q1 - filed May 2, 2013
- Fidelity National Financial 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Fidelity National Financial 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 26, 2012
- Fidelity National Financial 2012 Q2 - filed July 31, 2012
- Fidelity National Financial 2012 Q1 - filed April 27, 2012
- Fidelity National Financial 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 8, 2012