Latest statistics and disclosures from FrontPoint Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, SUG, YHOO, ARG, WMB. These five stock positions account for 98.29% of FrontPoint Partners's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: YHOO, WMB, ENZN, FST, SUG.
- Started 4 new stock positions in ENZN, YHOO, FST, WMB.
- Reduced shares in these 9 stocks: SPY (-$126.16M), SHAW (-$15.41M), TEX (-$8.54M), MRO, RAH, GPRO, LSTZA, HNR, DTG.
- Sold out of its positions in GPRO, LSTZA, MRO, RAH, SHAW, TEX.
- As of Sept. 30, 2011, FrontPoint Partners has $226.32M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $434.54M to $226.32M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, FrontPoint Partners was a net seller by $150.64M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
FrontPoint Partners portfolio companies for September 2011 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|SPY||SPDR S&P; 500 ETF||94.99||-36.00%||1900000||113.15||200.71|
|SUG||Southern Union Company||0.99||+57.00%||55000||40.56||0.00|
|HNR||Harvest Natural Resources||0.51||-20.00%||135000||8.57||4.95|
|FST||Forest Oil Corporation||0.38||NEW||60000||14.40||1.63|
|DTG||Dollar Thrifty Automotive||0.35||-12.00%||14000||56.29||0.00|