Latest statistics and disclosures from GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CWEI. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: CWEI (+$19.62M).
- Started 1 new stock positions in CWEI.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: PXD (-$20.15M), (-$15.55M), Cimarex Energy (-$14.96M), (-$14.79M), GPOR (-$13.63M), COG (-$10.94M), CRZO (-$10.60M), (-$10.15M), (-$9.35M), (-$9.20M).
- Sold out of its positions in ARIS, T, ANF, Acelrx Pharmaceuticals, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, AEY, ADVENT CLAY GBL CONV SEC INC COM Bene Inter, LCM, Agni, Agrium.
- As of Dec. 31, 2015, GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS has $19.62M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $359.44M to $19.62M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS was a net seller by $339.82M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS portfolio companies for December 2015 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS
- GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2015 Q4 - filed Feb. 16, 2016
- GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2015 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2015
- GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2015 Q1 - filed May 15, 2015
- GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2014 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2014
- GRT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- GRT Capital Partners 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- GRT Capital Partners 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- GRT Capital Partners 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- GRT Capital Partners 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- GRT Capital Partners 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- GRT Capital Partners 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- GRT Capital Partners 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- GRT Capital Partners 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- GRT Capital Partners 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011