Latest statistics and disclosures from Interlachen Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Vantage Drilling Company ord shs, HUN, Industries N shs - a -, EPL. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Interlachen Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: , Suncor Energy, EPL, Industries N shs - a -, BEE, F, Vantage Drilling Company ord shs, HUN, Canadian Natural Resources, Yrc Worldwide Inc Com par $.01.
- Sold out of its positions in Canadian Natural Resources, F, GM, BEE, Suncor Energy, Yrc Worldwide Inc Com par $.01.
- As of June 30, 2012, Interlachen Capital has $3.19M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $14.47M to $3.19M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Interlachen Capital was a net seller by $10.86M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Interlachen Capital portfolio companies for quarter ending June 2012
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Interlachen Capital
- Interlachen Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 11, 2012
- Interlachen Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Interlachen Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 9, 2011
- Interlachen Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Interlachen Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 12, 2011
- Interlachen Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011