Latest statistics and disclosures from KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are EQIX, Canadian Natural Resources, DVN, DYNEGY INC Common stock, SEE. These five stock positions account for 57.64% of KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: EQIX (+$229.73M), Canadian Natural Resources (+$80.34M), NXST (+$25.80M), GPK (+$17.55M), Kinder Morgan Inc/delaware Wts (+$5.56M).
- Started 3 new stock positions in NXST, EQIX, Canadian Natural Resources.
- Reduced shares in these 4 stocks: AIG (-$100.02M), YPF (-$15.58M), APC (-$10.95M), Navios Maritime Acquis Corp shs.
- Sold out of its positions in AIG, YPF.
- As of June 30, 2014, KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT has $900.27M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $612.23M to $900.27M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT was a net buyer by $230.67M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT portfolio companies for June 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Canadian Natural Resources||8.92||NEW||1750000||45.91||0.00|
|DVN||Devon Energy Corporation||8.82||1000000||79.40||69.27|
|DYNEGY INC Common stock||7.73||2000000||34.80||0.00|
|DAL||Delta Air Lines||6.45||1500000||38.72||35.69|
|APC||Anadarko Petroleum Corporation||6.08||-16.00%||500000||109.47||100.96|
|GPK||Graphic Packaging Holding Company||5.20||+60.00%||4000000||11.70||12.43|
|BAC||Bank of America Corporation||3.41||2000000||15.37||17.05|
|General Mtrs Co *w exp 07/10/201||2.16||1046767||18.56||0.00|
|BYD||Boyd Gaming Corporation||1.35||1000000||12.13||10.22|
|Kinder Morgan Inc/delaware Wts||1.24||+100.00%||4000000||2.78||0.00|
|Washington Fed Inc *w exp 11/14/201||0.64||891411||6.47||0.00|
|Navios Maritime Acquis Corp shs||0.63||-23.00%||1522249||3.71||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT 2014 Q1 - filed May 14, 2014
- KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT 2013 Q3 amended - filed Feb. 13, 2014
- KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2014
- KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2013
- KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT 2013 Q2 amended - filed Nov. 12, 2013
- KING STREET CAPITAL MANAGEMENT 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 13, 2013
- King Street Capital Management 2013 Q1 - filed May 14, 2013
- King Street Capital Management 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- King Street Capital Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 14, 2012
- King Street Capital Management 2011 Q2 amended - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- King Street Capital Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- King Street Capital Management 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 10, 2011
- King Street Capital Management 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 12, 2011
- King Street Capital Management 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- King Street Capital Management 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2011