Latest statistics and disclosures from Lindsell Train's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Mondelez Int, EBAY, DPS, DIS, INTU. These five stock positions account for 81.47% of Lindsell Train's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 6 stocks: Mondelez Int (+$7.07M), INTU, EBAY, DIS, Kraft Foods, ISCA.
- Reduced shares in these 1 stocks: DPS.
- As of Sept. 30, 2014, Lindsell Train has $880.73M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $840.84M to $880.73M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Lindsell Train was a net buyer by $14.55M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Lindsell Train portfolio companies for September 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|DPS||Dr Pepper Snapple||17.66||2417679||64.32||72.69|
|DIS||Walt Disney Company||12.57||1243469||89.03||90.58|
|WWE||World Wrestling Entertainment||4.24||2710000||13.77||11.59|
|ISCA||International Speedway Corporation||0.35||+27.00%||96900||31.64||31.84|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Lindsell Train
- Lindsell Train 2014 Q2 - filed Aug. 1, 2014
- Lindsell Train 2014 Q1 - filed April 30, 2014
- Lindsell Train 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 4, 2014
- Lindsell Train 2013 Q3 - filed Oct. 31, 2013
- Lindsell Train 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 7, 2013
- Lindsell Train 2013 Q1 - filed April 30, 2013
- Lindsell Train 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 5, 2013
- Lindsell Train 2012 Q3 - filed Oct. 29, 2012
- Lindsell Train 2012 Q2 - filed July 30, 2012
- Lindsell Train 2012 Q1 - filed May 2, 2012
- Lindsell Train 2011 Q4 - filed Jan. 24, 2012
- Lindsell Train 2011 Q3 - filed Oct. 31, 2011
- Lindsell Train 2011 Q2 - filed July 28, 2011
- Lindsell Train 2011 Q1 - filed May 5, 2011