Latest statistics and disclosures from Miura Global Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are AAPL, PCLN, MA, VCI, QUAD. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Miura Global Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of PCLN (+$50.76M), VCI.
- Started new stock positions in VCI, PCLN.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: ULTA (-$103.99M), LBTYA (-$85.14M), CTXS (-$50.90M), AAPL (-$46.70M), Liberty Media Corp lcpad (-$39.23M), GOOG (-$38.47M), SIRI (-$34.77M), AGN (-$33.40M), VRX (-$33.02M), CMG (-$29.26M).
- Sold out of its positions in AGN, BIDU, BAC, CMG, CTXS, CFX, RRD, ELN, ESRX,
- As of Sept. 30, 2012, Miura Global Management has $143.57M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $915.37M to $143.57M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Miura Global Management was a net seller by $786.14M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Miura Global Management portfolio companies for quarter ending September 2012
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Miura Global Management
- Miura Global Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Miura Global Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Miura Global Management 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Miura Global Management 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Miura Global Management 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Miura Global Management 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011