Latest statistics and disclosures from OAK HILL ADVISORS's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Cooper Standard Holdings, Hmh Holdings, HYT, BCS, ACG. These five stock positions account for 57.91% of OAK HILL ADVISORS's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: Cooper Standard Holdings (+$164.22M), Hmh Holdings (+$46.44M), HYT (+$45.44M), BCS (+$43.75M), ACG (+$34.32M), Fcb Financial Holdings-cl A (+$29.44M), Capit Bk Fin A (+$23.47M), Blackstone Gso Strategic (+$20.62M), JPM (+$18.15M), NQI (+$17.22M).
- Started 29 new stock positions in EFR, NZF, NEA, BBN, NQS, JPM, EFT, PMO, Blackstone Gso Strategic, EIM.
- As of Dec. 31, 2014, OAK HILL ADVISORS has $577.04M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $2.55M to $577.04M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, OAK HILL ADVISORS was a net buyer by $574.52M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
OAK HILL ADVISORS portfolio companies for December 2014 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for OAK HILL ADVISORS
- OAK HILL ADVISORS 2014 Q2 amended - filed Aug. 14, 2014
- OAK HILL ADVISORS 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- OAK HILL ADVISORS 2013 Q4 - filed April 14, 2014
- OAK HILL ADVISORS 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2013
- OAK HILL ADVISORS 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Oak Hill Advisors 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- Oak Hill Advisors 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Oak Hill Advisors 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Oak Hill Advisors 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Oak Hill Advisors 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Oak Hill Advisors 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Oak Hill Advisors 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Oak Hill Advisors 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Oak Hill Advisors 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Oak Hill Advisors 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011