Latest statistics and disclosures from RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are IL, Anacor Pharmaceuticals In, Everyday Health, Cara Therapeutics, Inotek Pharmaceuticals. These five stock positions account for 93.43% of RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: Inotek Pharmaceuticals (+$15.56M).
- Started 1 new stock positions in Inotek Pharmaceuticals.
- Reduced shares in these 1 stocks: Nephrogenex.
- As of March 31, 2015, RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS has $239.85M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $225.42M to $239.85M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS was a net buyer by $13.40M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS portfolio companies for March 2015 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Anacor Pharmaceuticals In||25.76||1067892||57.85||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2014 Q4 - filed Jan. 9, 2015
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2014 Q3 - filed Nov. 10, 2014
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2014 Q2 - filed July 22, 2014
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2014 Q1 - filed May 13, 2014
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q4 - filed Jan. 24, 2014
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 7, 2013
- RHO CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 13, 2013
- Rho Capital Partners 2013 Q1 - filed April 19, 2013
- Rho Capital Partners 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 6, 2013
- Rho Capital Partners 2012 Q3 - filed Oct. 24, 2012
- Rho Capital Partners 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 7, 2012
- Rho Capital Partners 2012 Q1 - filed May 11, 2012
- Rho Capital Partners 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 7, 2012
- Rho Capital Partners 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 7, 2011
- Rho Capital Partners 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 9, 2011
- Rho Capital Partners 2011 Q1 - filed April 19, 2011
- Rho Capital Partners 2010 Q4 - filed March 1, 2011