Latest statistics and disclosures from RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are QCOM, EBAY, MHP, AIG, UTX. These five stock positions account for 94.00% of RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: UTX (+$26.99M).
- Started 1 new stock positions in UTX.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: (-$24.83M), (-$19.71M), (-$18.82M), (-$17.57M), (-$15.93M), QCOM (-$6.62M).
- Sold out of its positions in Adt, CCOI, EQIX, IACI, SNDK.
- As of March 31, 2014, RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS has $214.39M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $288.03M to $214.39M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS was a net seller by $76.49M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|UTX||United Technologies Corporation||12.59||NEW||231000||116.83||109.54|
|Global Indemnity Plc shs||6.00||553491||23.24||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS
- RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2014
- RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 12, 2013
- RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 7, 2013
- RIT Capital Partners 2013 Q1 - filed May 14, 2013
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 12, 2013
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 8, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 3, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q1 - filed April 13, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 9, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 29, 2011
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- RIT Capital Partners 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2011