Latest statistics and disclosures from RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are QCOM, EBAY, MHP, AIG, SNDK. These five stock positions account for 70.72% of RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: IACI (+$19.71M), EBAY (+$13.50M), QCOM (+$8.54M), SNDK (+$5.08M).
- Started 1 new stock positions in IACI.
- Reduced shares in these 7 stocks: AIG (-$12.25M), Liberty Global Inc Com Ser A (-$9.13M), MHP (-$6.65M), PATK (-$6.51M), CCOI, Ishares Tr Index option, Spx Corp cmn.
- Sold out of its positions in Ishares Tr Index option, PATK, Spx Corp cmn, Liberty Global Inc Com Ser A.
- As of Dec. 31, 2013, RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS has $288.03M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $259.71M to $288.03M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS was a net buyer by $8.53M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS portfolio companies for December 2013 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Global Indemnity Plc shs||4.27||553491||22.21||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS
- RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 12, 2013
- RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 7, 2013
- RIT Capital Partners 2013 Q1 - filed May 14, 2013
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 12, 2013
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 8, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 3, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q1 - filed April 13, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 9, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 29, 2011
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- RIT Capital Partners 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2011