Latest statistics and disclosures from RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are QCOM, UTX, MHP, VALE, Allegion Plc equity. These five stock positions account for 86.81% of RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: VALE (+$21.69M), Allegion Plc equity (+$15.58M), SFUN (+$11.33M), UTX (+$10.12M).
- Started 3 new stock positions in SFUN, Allegion Plc equity, VALE.
- Reduced shares in these 4 stocks: EBAY (-$47.39M), AIG (-$35.51M), QCOM (-$8.71M), MHP.
- Sold out of its positions in AIG, EBAY.
- As of June 30, 2014, RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS has $181.29M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $214.39M to $181.29M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS was a net seller by $35.95M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS portfolio companies for June 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|UTX||United Technologies Corporation||20.29||+37.00%||318700||115.43||109.03|
|Allegion Plc equity||8.60||NEW||275000||56.67||0.00|
|Global Indemnity Plc shs||6.94||553491||22.74||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS
- RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2014 Q1 - filed May 8, 2014
- RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2014
- RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 12, 2013
- RIT CAPITAL PARTNERS 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 7, 2013
- RIT Capital Partners 2013 Q1 - filed May 14, 2013
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 12, 2013
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 8, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 3, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2012 Q1 - filed April 13, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 9, 2012
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 29, 2011
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- RIT Capital Partners 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- RIT Capital Partners 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2011