Latest statistics and disclosures from Salzman & Co's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CTSH, EW, ABC. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Salzman & Co's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: CTSH (+$27.13M), EW (+$21.94M), ABC (+$13.75M).
- Started 3 new stock positions in ABC, EW, CTSH.
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: BP (-$19.03M), NOV (-$6.12M), AIG (-$5.81M).
- Sold out of its positions in AIG, BP, NOV.
- As of June 30, 2013, Salzman & Co has $62.82M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $30.95M to $62.82M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Salzman & Co was a net buyer by $31.87M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Salzman & Co portfolio companies for June 2013 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Salzman & Co
- Salzman & Co 2013 Q1 - filed April 26, 2013
- Salzman & Co 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Salzman & Co 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 13, 2012
- Salzman & Co 2012 Q1 - filed May 14, 2012
- Salzman & Co 2012 Q1 amended - filed May 14, 2012
- Salzman & Co 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Salzman & Co 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Salzman & Co 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011