Latest statistics and disclosures from Salzman & Co's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BP, NOV, AIG. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Salzman & Co's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of BP (+$19.03M).
- Started new stock positions in BP.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: SLB (-$19.57M), SCHW (-$17.40M), AMTD (-$17.15M), NOV (-$16.07M), MS (-$15.42M), WFC (-$14.92M), AIG (-$14.13M), PCLN (-$13.97M), BK (-$13.85M), Directv (-$13.33M).
- Sold out of its positions in AMAT, BK, CSX, Directv, DLTR, GD, HAL, MS, PCLN, ROST, SLB, SCHW, AMTD, TXN, WFC.
- As of March 31, 2013, Salzman & Co has $30.95M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $222.15M to $30.95M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Salzman & Co was a net seller by $193.76M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Salzman & Co portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Salzman & Co
- Salzman & Co 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Salzman & Co 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 13, 2012
- Salzman & Co 2012 Q1 - filed May 14, 2012
- Salzman & Co 2012 Q1 amended - filed May 14, 2012
- Salzman & Co 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Salzman & Co 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Salzman & Co 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011