Latest statistics and disclosures from Standard General's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MEG, Advanced Emissions, Phoenix Cos, RSH, TAST. These five stock positions account for 98.40% of Standard General's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 7 stocks: Advanced Emissions (+$12.31M), TAST (+$6.50M), RSH (+$5.10M), Fbr & Co (+$5.09M), Phoenix Cos, MEG, APP.
- Started 4 new stock positions in APP, Fbr & Co, Advanced Emissions, TAST.
- Reduced shares in these 1 stocks: Sprint (-$10.60M).
- Sold out of its positions in Sprint.
- As of Sept. 30, 2014, Standard General has $397.20M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $513.68M to $397.20M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Standard General was a net buyer by $27.47M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Standard General portfolio companies for September 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Fbr & Co||1.28||NEW||184937||27.52||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Standard General
- Standard General 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- Standard General 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Standard General 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Standard General 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Standard General 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Standard General 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Standard General 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Standard General 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011