Latest statistics and disclosures from Standard General's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Media Gen, Phoenix Cos, NSR, Fbr & Co, EXH. These five stock positions account for 99.65% of Standard General's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: Media Gen (+$264.11M), Phoenix Cos (+$9.75M), Pacific Ethanol.
- Started 2 new stock positions in Media Gen, Pacific Ethanol.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: MEG (-$311.30M), Pacific Datavision (-$13.46M), NSR (-$8.78M), EXH, , GPRE.
- Sold out of its positions in FLY, MEG, Pacific Datavision.
- As of Sept. 30, 2015, Standard General has $296.43M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $369.37M to $296.43M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Standard General was a net seller by $64.65M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Standard General portfolio companies for September 2015 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Fbr & Co||1.94||281427||20.42||0.00|
|GPRE||Green Plains Renewable Energy||0.16||-48.00%||24000||19.46||27.88|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Standard General
- Standard General 2015 Q1 - filed May 15, 2015
- Standard General 2014 Q4 - filed Feb. 17, 2015
- Standard General 2014 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2014
- Standard General 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- Standard General 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Standard General 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Standard General 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Standard General 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Standard General 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Standard General 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Standard General 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011