Latest statistics and disclosures from Standard General's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MEG, NSR, EXH, Pacific Datavision, Fbr & Co. These five stock positions account for 97.73% of Standard General's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 7 stocks: MEG (+$311.30M), NSR (+$15.88M), Pacific Datavision (+$13.46M), EXH (+$5.67M), Fbr & Co, FLY, GPRE.
- Started 5 new stock positions in NSR, Pacific Datavision, GPRE, FLY, MEG.
- Reduced shares in these 4 stocks: Media Gen (-$446.66M), Advanced Emissions (-$8.68M), Phoenix Cos (-$6.45M), RSH.
- Sold out of its positions in Advanced Emissions, Media Gen, RSH.
- As of March 31, 2015, Standard General has $369.37M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $487.90M to $369.37M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Standard General was a net seller by $113.94M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Standard General portfolio companies for March 2015 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Fbr & Co||1.76||+52.00%||281427||23.11||0.00|
|GPRE||Green Plains Renewable Energy||0.36||NEW||47000||28.55||27.88|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Standard General
- Standard General 2014 Q4 - filed Feb. 17, 2015
- Standard General 2014 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2014
- Standard General 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- Standard General 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Standard General 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Standard General 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Standard General 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Standard General 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Standard General 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Standard General 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011