Latest statistics and disclosures from Standard General's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MEG, Sprint, RSH, Phoenix Cos. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Standard General's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: MEG (+$485.20M), Sprint (+$10.60M), RSH (+$10.56M), Phoenix Cos (+$7.33M).
- Started 4 new stock positions in Phoenix Cos, RSH, Sprint, MEG.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: S (-$8.23M), IRM (-$7.50M), FUN (-$6.34M), PXP (-$5.95M), CVC.
- Sold out of its positions in CVC, FUN, IRM, PXP, S.
- As of March 31, 2014, Standard General has $513.68M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $32.81M to $513.68M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Standard General was a net buyer by $480.87M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Standard General portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Standard General
- Standard General 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Standard General 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Standard General 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Standard General 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Standard General 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Standard General 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Standard General 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011