Latest statistics and disclosures from Standard General's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are S, IRM, FUN, PXP, CVC. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Standard General's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of S (+$8.23M), IRM (+$7.50M), PXP (+$5.95M), CVC.
- Started new stock positions in S, IRM, CVC, PXP.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: Suncoke Energy (-$10.37M), FUN.
- Sold out of its positions in Suncoke Energy.
- As of Sept. 30, 2012, Standard General has $32.81M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $17.32M to $32.81M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Standard General was a net buyer by $14.58M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Standard General portfolio companies for quarter ending September 2012
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|S||Sprint Nextel Corporation||25.08||NEW||1491000||5.52||7.38|
|IRM||Iron Mountain Incorporated||22.87||NEW||220000||34.11||38.22|
|PXP||Plains Exploration & Production Company||18.13||NEW||158750||37.47||48.92|
|CVC||Cablevision Systems Corporation||14.61||NEW||302500||15.85||15.75|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Standard General
- Standard General 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Standard General 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Standard General 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Standard General 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Standard General 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Standard General 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011