Latest statistics and disclosures from Tesuji Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MA, Holding N.v., Qualcomm, Emc, Partners. These five stock positions account for 89.38% of Tesuji Partners's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of Partners (+$82.42M), Management (+$52.33M), El Paso Pipeline (+$35.32M), Holding N.v. (+$11.10M).
- Started new stock positions in El Paso Pipeline, Management, Partners.
- As of Dec. 31, 2012, Tesuji Partners has $825.23M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $617.65M to $825.23M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Tesuji Partners was a net buyer by $181.17M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Tesuji Partners portfolio companies for quarter ending December 2012
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|El Paso Pipeline||4.28||NEW||955300||36.97||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Tesuji Partners
- Tesuji Partners 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 15, 2012
- Tesuji Partners 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2012
- Tesuji Partners 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Tesuji Partners 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Tesuji Partners 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 15, 2011
- Tesuji Partners 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Tesuji Partners 2011 Q1 - filed May 13, 2011
- Tesuji Partners 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 15, 2011