Latest statistics and disclosures from Third Security's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Intrexon, HALO, ZIOP, Fibrocell Science, Synthetic Biologics. These five stock positions account for 92.49% of Third Security's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: ETE (+$8.79M), Intrexon (+$6.39M), Fibrocell Science (+$5.36M), RGNC, Ovascience.
- Started 1 new stock positions in RGNC.
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: BWP, Pvr Partners, DSCI.
- Sold out of its positions in BWP, DSCI, Pvr Partners.
- As of March 31, 2014, Third Security has $2.26B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $2.10B to $2.26B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Third Security was a net buyer by $15.76M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Third Security portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Enterprise Products Partners||1.38||447517||69.36||0.00|
|Oragenics Inc New C ommon stock||1.25||9839221||2.87||0.00|
|KMP||Kinder Morgan Energy Partners||1.04||318098||73.95||82.17|
|PAA||Plains All American Pipeline||0.98||400000||55.12||58.95|
|ETE||Energy Transfer Equity||0.78||+100.00%||376200||46.75||58.57|
|Crestwood Midstream Partners||0.28||284620||22.54||0.00|
|MMLP||Martin Midstream Partners||0.27||141800||43.05||41.02|
|RGNC||Regency Energy Partners||0.20||NEW||165750||27.22||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Third Security
- Third Security 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 12, 2014
- Third Security 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 12, 2013
- Third Security 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 12, 2013
- Third Security 2013 Q1 - filed April 25, 2013
- Third Security 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Third Security 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Third Security 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Third Security 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012