Latest statistics and disclosures from Third Security's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Intrexon, HALO, ZIOP, Fibrocell Science, Enterprise Products Partners. These five stock positions account for 91.71% of Third Security's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: Enterprise Products Partners (+$18.03M).
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: KMP (-$26.15M), Codexis.
- Sold out of its positions in Codexis, KMP.
- As of Sept. 30, 2014, Third Security has $1.60B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $2.10B to $1.60B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Third Security was a net seller by $10.56M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Third Security portfolio companies for September 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Enterprise Products Partners||2.25||+100.00%||895034||40.30||0.00|
|PAA||Plains All American Pipeline||1.47||400000||58.86||54.50|
|ETE||Energy Transfer Equity||1.45||376200||61.69||64.04|
|Oragenics Inc New C ommon stock||0.77||9839221||1.25||0.00|
|Crestwood Midstream Partners||0.40||284620||22.67||0.00|
|RGNC||Regency Energy Partners||0.34||165750||32.62||0.00|
|MMLP||Martin Midstream Partners||0.33||141800||37.29||35.61|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Third Security
- Third Security 2014 Q2 - filed July 31, 2014
- Third Security 2014 Q1 - filed April 25, 2014
- Third Security 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 12, 2014
- Third Security 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 12, 2013
- Third Security 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 12, 2013
- Third Security 2013 Q1 - filed April 25, 2013
- Third Security 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Third Security 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Third Security 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Third Security 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012