Latest statistics and disclosures from Third Security's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are HALO, ZIOP, Enterprise Products Partners, PAA, KMP. These five stock positions account for 70.35% of Third Security's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of DSCI, HALO.
- Started new stock positions in DSCI.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: AAPL.
- Sold out of its positions in AAPL.
- As of March 31, 2013, Third Security has $295.92M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $329.78M to $295.92M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Third Security was a net seller by $3.09M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Third Security portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Enterprise Products Partners||9.12||447517||60.29||0.00|
|PAA||Plains All American Pipeline||7.63||400000||56.48||57.00|
|KMP||Kinder Morgan Energy Partners||5.82||192000||89.77||84.29|
|ETE||Energy Transfer Equity||3.72||188100||58.48||56.38|
|CMLP||Crestwood Midstream Partners||2.14||266000||23.85||24.69|
|BWP||Boardwalk Pipeline Partners||1.93||195000||29.31||30.00|
|MMLP||Martin Midstream Partners||1.85||141800||38.52||43.88|