Latest statistics and disclosures from Troob Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BZ, CBI, FLR, KBR, HAL. These five stock positions account for 68.81% of Troob Capital Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of SVU, AIG, AKS.
- Started new stock positions in SVU.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: JRN (-$13.95M), BZ (-$12.49M), REV (-$10.36M), MEG (-$5.07M), RAD, IP, CBI, Beazer Homes Usa, BAC, IWM.
- Sold out of its positions in BAC, Beazer Homes Usa, IP, IWM, MEG, REV, SPY.
- As of March 31, 2013, Troob Capital Management has $12.45M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $56.96M to $12.45M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Troob Capital Management was a net seller by $50.92M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Troob Capital Management portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|CBI||Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V.||14.71||-32.00%||29500||62.10||63.17|
|AKS||AK Steel Holding Corporation||5.32||+19.00%||200000||3.31||3.57|
|RAD||Rite Aid Corporation||4.58||-86.00%||300000||1.90||2.88|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Troob Capital Management
- Troob Capital Management 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Troob Capital Management 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Troob Capital Management 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Troob Capital Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Troob Capital Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012