Latest statistics and disclosures from VEGA ENERGY GP's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are EXC, CPN, FE, PPL, DYNEGY INC Common stock. These five stock positions account for 79.63% of VEGA ENERGY GP's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: FE (+$15.27M), PPL, Transalta, DYNEGY INC Common stock, CPN.
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: EXC (-$24.72M), (-$18.18M), PCG (-$11.49M), Nextera Energy (-$6.57M), ETR, ASH.
- Sold out of its positions in Duke Energy.
- As of Sept. 30, 2014, VEGA ENERGY GP has $245.46M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $307.17M to $245.46M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, VEGA ENERGY GP was a net seller by $38.09M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
VEGA ENERGY GP portfolio companies for September 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|DYNEGY INC Common stock||10.56||+8.00%||898468||28.86||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for VEGA ENERGY GP
- VEGA ENERGY GP 2014 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2014
- VEGA ENERGY GP 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- VEGA ENERGY GP 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2014
- VEGA ENERGY GP 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2013
- VEGA ENERGY GP 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Vega Energy GP 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- Vega Energy GP 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Vega Energy GP 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Vega Energy GP 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Vega Energy GP 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Vega Energy GP 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012