Latest statistics and disclosures from VEGA ENERGY GP's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CPN, DYNEGY INC Common stock, PPL, ETR, Transalta. These five stock positions account for 72.73% of VEGA ENERGY GP's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 7 stocks: ETR (+$12.95M), Cloud Peak Energy (+$5.79M), TSO, CPN, Marathon Petroleum, EIX, Transalta.
- Started 4 new stock positions in Cloud Peak Energy, ETR, Marathon Petroleum, TSO.
- Reduced shares in these 8 stocks: NRG (-$10.25M), Northern Tier Energy (-$5.35M), , Duke Energy, ACI, WLK, Industries N shs - a -, PPL.
- Sold out of its positions in ACI, CNX, Northern Tier Energy.
- As of Sept. 30, 2013, VEGA ENERGY GP has $145.37M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $151.06M to $145.37M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, VEGA ENERGY GP was a net buyer by $1.51M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
VEGA ENERGY GP portfolio companies for September 2013 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|DYNEGY INC Common stock||19.42||1461266||19.32||0.00|
|Cloud Peak Energy||3.98||NEW||394400||14.67||0.00|
|Industries N shs - a -||2.65||-21.00%||52664||73.24||0.00|
|WLK||Westlake Chemical Corporation||2.43||-22.00%||33730||104.65||115.89|
|XHB||SPDR S&P; Homebuilders||1.63||77500||30.59||31.60|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for VEGA ENERGY GP
- VEGA ENERGY GP 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Vega Energy GP 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- Vega Energy GP 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Vega Energy GP 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Vega Energy GP 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Vega Energy GP 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Vega Energy GP 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012