Latest statistics and disclosures from VESTOR CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: JNJ (-$10.74M), CVS (-$10.30M), DOW (-$9.86M), USB (-$9.77M), (-$9.20M), NSC (-$8.96M), XRX (-$8.78M), WFC (-$8.68M), PEP (-$8.19M), Abbott Laboratories (-$8.11M).
- Sold out of its positions in T, Abbvie, Accelr8 Technology, MO, Biofuels Pwr, CBS, CI, CVS, CSCO, Allstate.
- As of Dec. 31, 2014, VESTOR CAPITAL has $320.45M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $301.15M to $320.45M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, VESTOR CAPITAL was a net seller by $301.15M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
VESTOR CAPITAL portfolio companies for December 2014 quarter
Sorry, no holdings found in VESTOR CAPITAL 13F-HR filing.
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for VESTOR CAPITAL
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2014 Q3 - filed Nov. 17, 2014
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2014 Q2 - filed Aug. 12, 2014
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2014
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 12, 2013
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 16, 2013
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2013 Q1 - filed May 16, 2013
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2012
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2012 Q1 - filed May 14, 2012
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 8, 2011
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2011 Q1 - filed May 12, 2011
- VESTOR CAPITAL 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 9, 2011