Latest statistics and disclosures from Water Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Pentair, ACM, TTEK, LAYN, AWK. These five stock positions account for 66.84% of Water Asset Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of Pentair (+$29.06M), AWK (+$8.62M), CWT (+$5.87M), LMNR, SJW, NWPX.
- Started new stock positions in LMNR, Pentair.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: ACM (-$16.48M), Xylem (-$5.26M), HEK, FLS, WTS, Rexnord, AOS, TTEK, CCC, LAYN.
- Sold out of its positions in CCC, FLS, AOS, Xylem.
- As of March 31, 2013, Water Asset Management has $147.58M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $118.31M to $147.58M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Water Asset Management was a net buyer by $14.70M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Water Asset Management portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|ACM||AECOM Technology Corporation||17.96||-38.00%||808234||32.80||31.04|
|LAYN||Layne Christensen Company||8.86||611356||21.38||20.70|
|AWK||American Water Works||8.65||+208.00%||308000||41.44||41.05|
|NWPX||Northwest Pipe Company||8.40||443229||27.98||27.15|
|CWT||California Water Service||8.04||+97.00%||596500||19.90||20.08|
|WTS||Watts Water Technologies||3.18||-26.00%||97792||47.99||47.34|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Water Asset Management
- Water Asset Management 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Water Asset Management 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 15, 2012
- Water Asset Management 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Water Asset Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Water Asset Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Water Asset Management 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Water Asset Management 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Water Asset Management 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Water Asset Management 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011