Latest statistics and disclosures from Weyland Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are IWF, IWN, GLD, VWO, CHRW. These five stock positions account for 98.47% of Weyland Capital Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of IWF (+$47.40M), IWN (+$14.48M), CHRW, ADP, CL.
- Started new stock positions in IWN, ADP, IWF, CHRW.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: GLD, VWO.
- As of March 31, 2013, Weyland Capital Management has $87.25M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $27.01M to $87.25M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Weyland Capital Management was a net buyer by $61.33M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Weyland Capital Management portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|IWF||iShares Russell 1000 Growth Index||54.33||NEW||664170||71.37||74.79|
|IWN||iShares Russell 2000 Value Index||16.60||NEW||172771||83.81||86.09|
|GLD||SPDR Gold Trust||14.50||-11.00%||81905||154.47||134.21|
|VWO||Vanguard Emerging Markets ETF||10.99||-9.00%||223603||42.89||42.69|
|CHRW||C.H. Robinson Worldwide||2.05||NEW||30122||59.46||58.46|
|ADP||Automatic Data Processing||0.26||NEW||3490||65.04||69.75|
|PM||Philip Morris International||0.26||2447||92.77||93.87|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Weyland Capital Management
- Weyland Capital Management 2012 Q4 - filed Jan. 29, 2013
- Weyland Capital Management 2012 Q3 - filed Oct. 10, 2012
- Weyland Capital Management 2012 Q2 - filed July 12, 2012
- Weyland Capital Management 2012 Q1 - filed April 10, 2012
- Weyland Capital Management 2011 Q4 - filed Jan. 30, 2012