Latest statistics and disclosures from Yale Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Access Midstream Partners, L.p, NYX. These five stock positions account for 100.08% of Yale Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of Access Midstream Partners, L.p, NYX.
- Started new stock positions in Access Midstream Partners, L.p, NYX.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: CVX.
- Sold out of its positions in CVX.
- As of March 31, 2013, Yale Capital has $1559 in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $1654 to $1559.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Yale Capital was a net seller by $94 worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Yale Capital portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Yale Capital
- Yale Capital 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 8, 2013
- Yale Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 1, 2012
- Yale Capital 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 6, 2012
- Yale Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 8, 2012
- Yale Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 7, 2012
- Yale Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 2, 2011
- Yale Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 5, 2011
- Yale Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 11, 2011
- Yale Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 10, 2011