Key information on Wells Fargo & Co New option
- CUSIP: 949746901
Who owns Wells Fargo & Co New option?
Is Wells Fargo & Co New option a good stock to own? Find out who bought Wells Fargo & Co New option, who sold Wells Fargo & Co New option stock, and who holds a large position in Wells Fargo & Co New option.
- Kovitz Investment owns 2.64M shares worth $97.79M
- SG Americas Securities owns 1.52M shares worth $2.62M
- CITADEL ADVISORS owns 1.19M shares worth $43.90M
- GLG Partners owns 931900 shares worth $34.47M
- Hudson Bay Capital Management owns 656500 shares worth $22.44M
- S.A.C. Capital Advisors owns 374800 shares worth $12.81M
- Knight Capital owns 345200 shares worth $12.77M
- Gotham Asset Management owns 122000 shares worth $4.17M
- GLG owns 52700 shares worth $1.80M
- Blue Mountain Capital Management owns 1515 shares worth $37117
- Blenheim Capital Management owns 500 shares worth $223000
- E.S. Barr & Company owns 400 shares worth $14000
- Berkshire Asset Management owns 200 shares worth $18000
Who sold Wells Fargo & Co New option?
- Timber Hill sold on Sept. 30, 2011