Latest statistics and disclosures from Atlantic Investment Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are OI, ASH, ROC, OIS, ENR. These five stock positions account for 79.86% of Atlantic Investment Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: OIS (+$133.37M), BHI (+$90.83M), ASH (+$33.15M), NOV (+$19.75M), CAH (+$19.18M), AGCO (+$16.23M), GT (+$15.00M), Weatherford International Lt reg (+$9.55M), TW (+$5.71M), CW.
- Started 6 new stock positions in CAH, NOV, BHI, TW, GT, AGCO.
- Reduced shares in these 9 stocks: KMT (-$196.43M), JOYG (-$190.60M), ENR (-$120.48M), ROC (-$86.89M), OI (-$46.90M), HAR (-$28.95M), SEE (-$27.21M), CR (-$19.53M), CCK (-$12.05M).
- Sold out of its positions in CR, HAR, JOYG, KMT, SEE.
- As of March 31, 2013, Atlantic Investment Management has $1.09B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $1.25B to $1.09B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Atlantic Investment Management was a net seller by $382.95M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Atlantic Investment Management portfolio companies for March 2013 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|OIS||Oil States International||14.01||+684.00%||1873991||81.57||102.14|
|BHI||Baker Hughes Incorporated||8.32||NEW||1957078||46.41||53.83|
|Weatherford International Lt reg||2.27||+62.00%||2036829||12.14||0.00|
|GT||Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company||1.37||NEW||1190518||12.60||22.60|
|TW||Towers Watson & Co||0.52||NEW||82420||69.32||124.13|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Atlantic Investment Management
- Atlantic Investment Management 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Atlantic Investment Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Atlantic Investment Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Atlantic Investment Management 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Atlantic Investment Management 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Atlantic Investment Management 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Atlantic Investment Management 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011