Latest statistics and disclosures from AZENTUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MJN, REPCOM cla, BIDU, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, SPY. These five stock positions account for 92.72% of AZENTUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: MJN (+$31.75M), BIDU (+$29.18M), Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon (+$27.99M), REPCOM cla (+$16.46M), SPY (+$13.99M).
- Started 4 new stock positions in MJN, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, SPY, BIDU.
- Reduced shares in these 7 stocks: Fox News (-$22.09M), (-$20.14M), EEM (-$18.09M), Sprint (-$15.93M), MU (-$14.09M), EWZ (-$13.10M), Criteo Sa Ads (-$8.43M).
- Sold out of its positions in Criteo Sa Ads, EWZ, EEM, Sprint, Fox News, 21vianet.
- As of Sept. 30, 2014, AZENTUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT has $144.90M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $130.07M to $144.90M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, AZENTUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT was a net buyer by $7.50M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
AZENTUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT portfolio companies for September 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|MJN||Mead Johnson Nutrition||21.91||NEW||330011||96.21||104.76|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon||19.32||NEW||315000||88.85||0.00|
|SPY||SPDR S&P; 500 ETF||9.65||NEW||71000||197.01||210.66|