Latest statistics and disclosures from AZENTUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Fox News, 21vianet, EEM, MU, Sprint. These five stock positions account for 71.70% of AZENTUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 8 stocks: Fox News (+$22.09M), 21vianet (+$20.14M), EEM (+$18.09M), MU (+$17.02M), Sprint (+$15.93M), REPCOM cla (+$15.28M), EWZ (+$13.10M), Criteo Sa Ads (+$8.43M).
- Started 8 new stock positions in EWZ, MU, 21vianet, Criteo Sa Ads, Fox News, REPCOM cla, EEM, Sprint.
- Reduced shares in these 9 stocks: SPY (-$77.28M), MPEL (-$63.04M), Citi (-$61.23M), GLD (-$52.94M), AIG (-$44.47M), WYNN (-$37.16M), BIDU (-$30.39M), PANL (-$19.32M), NTES (-$8.14M).
- Sold out of its positions in AIG, BIDU, Citi, MPEL, NTES, SPY, GLD, PANL, WYNN.
- As of March 31, 2014, AZENTUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT has $130.07M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $393.98M to $130.07M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, AZENTUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT was a net seller by $263.91M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
AZENTUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|EEM||iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Indx||13.90||NEW||441000||41.01||44.83|
|EWZ||iShares MSCI Brazil Index||10.07||NEW||291901||44.87||51.08|
|Criteo Sa Ads||6.48||NEW||207860||40.55||0.00|