Latest statistics and disclosures from Azentus Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, MPEL, Citi, GLD, AIG. These five stock positions account for 75.88% of Azentus Capital Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 8 stocks: GLD (+$52.94M), AIG (+$44.47M), MPEL (+$39.24M), WYNN (+$37.16M), SPY (+$35.53M), BIDU (+$30.39M), Citi (+$16.55M), NTES (+$8.14M).
- Started 5 new stock positions in GLD, BIDU, AIG, WYNN, NTES.
- Reduced shares in these 7 stocks: (-$61.29M), VC (-$36.04M), PANL (-$23.97M), CREE (-$20.38M), HMIN (-$17.32M), LNG (-$16.77M), AAPL (-$15.85M).
- Sold out of its positions in AAPL, LNG, CREE, HMIN, VC, Sina Corporation.
- As of Sept. 30, 2012, Azentus Capital Management has $393.98M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $328.51M to $393.98M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Azentus Capital Management was a net buyer by $72.81M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Azentus Capital Management portfolio companies for September 2012 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|SPY||SPDR S&P; 500 ETF||19.62||+85.00%||536800||143.97||180.28|
|MPEL||Melco Crown Entertainment||16.00||+164.00%||4676380||13.48||35.92|
|GLD||SPDR Gold Trust||13.44||NEW||308000||171.89||118.42|
|PANL||Universal Display Corporation||4.90||-55.00%||562849||34.33||0.00|