Latest statistics and disclosures from Braeside Investments's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are USMO, GLD, GDX, SLV, MSFT. These five stock positions account for 85.69% of Braeside Investments's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of GDX, USMO, PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP CAN, SLV, MSFT, IAU.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: GLD, FXY.
- As of March 31, 2013, Braeside Investments has $114.14M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $112.97M to $114.14M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Braeside Investments was a net buyer by $4.33M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Braeside Investments portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|GLD||SPDR Gold Trust||19.49||-10.00%||143982||154.47||131.07|
|GDX||Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF||17.50||+20.00%||527706||37.85||26.38|
|SLV||iShares Silver Trust||14.47||+3.00%||602039||27.43||21.40|
|PAN AMERICAN SILVER CORP CAN||7.80||+13.00%||543270||16.38||0.00|
|IAU||iShares Gold Trust||5.93||+3.00%||436097||15.52||13.17|
|FXY||CurrencyShares Japanese Yen Trust||0.58||-20.00%||1282300||0.52||94.82|