Latest statistics and disclosures from CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are DPS, PG, ADP, DPZ, PM. These five stock positions account for 89.36% of CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: CLX (+$14.91M).
- Reduced shares in these 6 stocks: DPZ (-$16.95M), ADP (-$11.37M), PG (-$6.29M), LEE (-$5.98M), DPS, PM.
- As of Sept. 30, 2013, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL has $2.53B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $2.50B to $2.53B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL was a net seller by $29.28M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL portfolio companies for September 2013 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|DPS||Dr Pepper Snapple||24.08||13565243||44.82||52.40|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Company||20.30||6780917||75.59||78.39|
|ADP||Automatic Data Processing||18.09||-2.00%||6311975||72.38||78.59|
|PM||Philip Morris International||12.30||3587095||86.59||80.17|
|LEE||Lee Enterprises, Incorporated||0.12||-65.00%||1180335||2.64||5.24|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 11, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 4, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 11, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011