Latest statistics and disclosures from CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are DPS, PG, ADP, DPZ, CLX. These five stock positions account for 91.95% of CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Reduced shares in these 7 stocks: DPZ (-$94.28M), PM (-$93.59M), PG (-$62.47M), ADP (-$20.68M), DPS (-$13.37M), LEE, CLX.
- Sold out of its positions in LEE.
- As of March 31, 2014, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL has $2.48B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $2.53B to $2.48B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL was a net seller by $288.17M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|DPS||Dr Pepper Snapple||29.19||13319722||54.46||58.60|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Company||19.48||-11.00%||6005794||80.60||80.06|
|ADP||Automatic Data Processing||18.79||-4.00%||6044326||77.26||81.49|
|PM||Philip Morris International||8.05||-31.00%||2443925||81.87||85.71|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2013
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 11, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 4, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 11, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011