Latest statistics and disclosures from CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are DPS, PG, PM, ADP, CLX. These five stock positions account for 88.73% of CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 2 stocks: PM (+$245.33M), Express Scripts Holding (+$53.53M).
- Started 1 new stock positions in Express Scripts Holding.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: DPZ (-$90.01M), ADP (-$28.82M), DPS (-$27.08M), PG (-$14.83M), CLX.
- As of Dec. 31, 2014, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL has $3.17B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $2.63B to $3.17B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL was a net buyer by $133.71M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL portfolio companies for December 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|DPS||Dr Pepper Snapple||27.87||-2.00%||12324482||71.68||77.36|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Company||21.52||-2.00%||7488016||91.09||81.31|
|PM||Philip Morris International||14.53||+114.00%||5652463||81.45||77.69|
|ADP||Automatic Data Processing||13.96||-6.00%||5305849||83.37||85.00|
|Express Scripts Holding||1.69||NEW||632165||84.67||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2014 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2014
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2013
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 11, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 4, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 11, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011