Latest statistics and disclosures from CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are PM, DPS, PG, ADP, CLX. These five stock positions account for 85.51% of CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: PG (+$61.04M), PM (+$34.76M), DPS.
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: ADP (-$13.75M), CLX (-$5.39M).
- As of June 30, 2015, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL has $3.78B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $3.74B to $3.78B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL was a net buyer by $81.28M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL portfolio companies for June 2015 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|PM||Philip Morris International||26.43||+3.00%||12457227||80.17||77.69|
|DPS||Dr Pepper Snapple||23.45||12155029||72.90||77.36|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Company||17.78||+9.00%||8584702||78.24||81.31|
|ADP||Automatic Data Processing||9.14||-3.00%||4305616||80.23||85.00|
|Express Scripts Holding||7.98||3389148||88.94||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2015 Q1 - filed May 15, 2015
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2014 Q4 - filed Feb. 17, 2015
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2014 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2014
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2013
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 11, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 4, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 11, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011