Latest statistics and disclosures from CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are DPS, PG, ADP, CLX, DPZ. These five stock positions account for 91.53% of CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: PG (+$129.29M), PM (+$16.57M), CLX (+$9.45M).
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: DPS (-$36.17M), ADP (-$31.14M), DPZ.
- As of June 30, 2014, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL has $2.63B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $2.48B to $2.63B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL was a net buyer by $86.84M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL portfolio companies for June 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|DPS||Dr Pepper Snapple||28.32||-4.00%||12702282||58.58||64.70|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Company||22.89||+27.00%||7650868||78.59||84.48|
|ADP||Automatic Data Processing||17.05||-6.00%||5651487||79.28||75.02|
|PM||Philip Morris International||8.47||+8.00%||2640418||84.31||87.31|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2013
- CEDAR ROCK CAPITAL 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2013 Q1 - filed May 15, 2013
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 11, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 4, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 11, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Cedar Rock Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011