Latest statistics and disclosures from Centaurus Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Rue21, S, MHGC. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of Centaurus Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 2 stocks: Rue21, MHGC.
- Started 2 new stock positions in Rue21, MHGC.
- Reduced shares in these 8 stocks: VMED (-$19.79M), S (-$11.77M), YONG (-$8.96M), NTSP, OMPI, ODP, WX, BSBR.
- Sold out of its positions in BSBR, NTSP, OMPI, ODP, VMED, WX, YONG.
- As of June 30, 2013, Centaurus Capital has $2.44M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $54.03M to $2.44M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Centaurus Capital was a net seller by $53.03M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Centaurus Capital portfolio companies for June 2013 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Centaurus Capital
- Centaurus Capital 2013 Q1 - filed May 14, 2013
- Centaurus Capital 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Centaurus Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Centaurus Capital 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 3, 2012
- Centaurus Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Centaurus Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Centaurus Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Centaurus Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Centaurus Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 10, 2011
- Centaurus Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011