Latest statistics and disclosures from CHARLES STEWART MOTT FOUNDATION's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are VEA, GXC, Zendesk, New Relic. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of CHARLES STEWART MOTT FOUNDATION's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: VEA (+$22.42M), GXC (+$5.45M), Zendesk, New Relic.
- Started 4 new stock positions in GXC, VEA, New Relic, Zendesk.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: (-$46.31M), AAPL, MSFT, , JNJ, GE, BRK.B, WFC, , .
- Sold out of its positions in T, ABT, Abbvie, MO, AMZN, AXP, AIG, AMGN, AAPL, BAC.
- As of Dec. 31, 2015, CHARLES STEWART MOTT FOUNDATION has $29.21M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $89.26M to $29.21M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, CHARLES STEWART MOTT FOUNDATION was a net seller by $60.05M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
CHARLES STEWART MOTT FOUNDATION portfolio companies for December 2015 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for CHARLES STEWART MOTT FOUNDATION
- CHARLES STEWART MOTT FOUNDATION 2015 Q3 - filed Nov. 12, 2015
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation 2012 Q2 - filed July 30, 2012
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation 2012 Q1 - filed May 8, 2012
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 10, 2012
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 15, 2011
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 1, 2011
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation 2011 Q1 - filed May 6, 2011
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2011