Latest statistics and disclosures from GLADIUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Apple Inc option, AAPL, Sanofi Aventis Wi Conval Rt, Sirius Xm Radio Inc cmn, KCG. These five stock positions account for 100.00% of GLADIUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of Apple Inc option (+$130.42M), AAPL (+$11.62M), KCG.
- Started new stock positions in KCG, AAPL, Apple Inc option.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: Apple Inc option (-$125.56M), GLD (-$46.60M), Spdr Gold Trust option (-$46.56M), Google Inc put (-$14.50M), Google Inc option (-$14.50M), SIRI.
- Sold out of its positions in Apple Inc option, Google Inc option, Google Inc put, GLD, Spdr Gold Trust option, SIRI.
- As of Sept. 30, 2012, GLADIUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT has $142.86M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $250.20M to $142.86M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, GLADIUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT was a net seller by $105.57M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.