Latest statistics and disclosures from Glenrock's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are GDX, JOE, GY, Cobalt Intl Energy, CPWR. These five stock positions account for 93.34% of Glenrock's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: CPWR.
- Started 1 new stock positions in CPWR.
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: (-$9.60M), LO, GY.
- Sold out of its positions in LO, SPY.
- As of March 31, 2014, Glenrock has $5.97M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $17.74M to $5.97M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Glenrock was a net seller by $12.08M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Glenrock portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|GDX||Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF||40.77||103200||23.60||26.08|
|JOE||St. Joe Company||19.00||59000||19.24||24.03|
|Cobalt Intl Energy||11.53||37600||18.32||0.00|
|Market Vectors Junior Gold Min||6.66||11000||36.18||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Glenrock
- Glenrock 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 11, 2014
- Glenrock 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 4, 2013
- Glenrock 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 9, 2013
- Glenrock 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Glenrock 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Glenrock 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Glenrock 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Glenrock 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Glenrock 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Glenrock 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011