Latest statistics and disclosures from Glenrock's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, LO, GDX, JOE, GY. These five stock positions account for 94.52% of Glenrock's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: SPY (+$9.60M), LO, GDX, Market Vectors Junior Gold Min.
- Started 4 new stock positions in LO, GDX, SPY, Market Vectors Junior Gold Min.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , Cobalt Intl Energy, Eldorado Gold, New Gold Inc Cda, NEM, , Gold, GY, HMY, .
- Sold out of its positions in Aurico Gold, Eldorado Gold, Gold, HMY, Mag Silver, New Gold Inc Cda, NEM, Rubicon Minerals, Yamana Gold.
- As of Dec. 31, 2013, Glenrock has $17.74M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $8.25M to $17.74M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Glenrock was a net buyer by $10.13M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Glenrock portfolio companies for December 2013 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|SPY||SPDR S&P; 500 ETF||54.15||NEW||52000||184.69||188.26|
|GDX||Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF||12.82||NEW||103200||22.03||26.18|
|JOE||St. Joe Company||6.31||59000||18.98||18.63|
|Cobalt Intl Energy||3.45||-54.00%||37600||16.25||0.00|
|Market Vectors Junior Gold Min||2.03||NEW||11000||32.73||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Glenrock
- Glenrock 2013 Q3 - filed Nov. 4, 2013
- Glenrock 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 9, 2013
- Glenrock 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Glenrock 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Glenrock 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Glenrock 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Glenrock 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Glenrock 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Glenrock 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011