Latest statistics and disclosures from Glenrock's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Cobalt Intl Energy, Yamana Gold, JOE, GY, Eldorado Gold. These five stock positions account for 77.32% of Glenrock's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 2 stocks: Cobalt Intl Energy, Yamana Gold.
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: LO, Kinross Gold.
- Sold out of its positions in Kinross Gold, LO.
- As of Sept. 30, 2013, Glenrock has $8.25M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $9.39M to $8.25M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Glenrock was a net seller by $920900 worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Glenrock portfolio companies for September 2013 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Cobalt Intl Energy||24.90||+57.00%||82600||24.87||0.00|
|JOE||St. Joe Company||14.04||59000||19.63||17.91|
|New Gold Inc Cda||6.76||93200||5.98||0.00|
|NEM||Newmont Mining Corporation||3.95||11600||28.10||24.42|
|HMY||Harmony Gold Mining||2.06||50300||3.38||2.65|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Glenrock
- Glenrock 2013 Q2 - filed Aug. 9, 2013
- Glenrock 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Glenrock 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Glenrock 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Glenrock 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Glenrock 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Glenrock 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Glenrock 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011