Latest statistics and disclosures from HARBERT MANAGEMENT's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MSFT, News, CLF, ORCL, PFE. These five stock positions account for 44.53% of HARBERT MANAGEMENT's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: MSFT (+$12.91M), News (+$7.75M), CLF (+$7.16M), ORCL (+$6.95M), X (+$5.52M), Exelis, HES, URS, Dean Foods Company, National Bank Hldgsk.
- Started 19 new stock positions in Dean Foods Company, Magicjack Vocaltec, MSFT, Charter Fin., CLF, MSG, News, XLF, Ftd Cos, MU. Exelis, URS, MSO, ORCL, AIG, National Bank Hldgsk, X, Comverse, HES.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: BAC (-$24.75M), SPY (-$22.79M), PEP (-$17.75M), EEM (-$17.43M), YHOO (-$15.51M), CIT (-$13.83M), ITT (-$13.82M), MRO (-$12.88M), PFE (-$12.36M), SAFT (-$10.48M).
- Sold out of its positions in AEO, BAC, BBBB, BCO, BR, BC, CBS, CSCO, CLW, Cott.
- As of March 31, 2014, HARBERT MANAGEMENT has $90.72M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $379.17M to $90.72M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, HARBERT MANAGEMENT was a net seller by $303.32M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
HARBERT MANAGEMENT portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|CLF||Cliffs Natural Resources||7.89||NEW||350000||20.46||16.59|
|X||United States Steel Corporation||6.09||NEW||200000||27.61||28.13|
|Dean Foods Company||4.52||NEW||265000||15.46||0.00|
|National Bank Hldgsk||3.87||NEW||175000||20.07||0.00|
|XLF||Financial Select Sector SPDR||3.69||NEW||150000||22.34||22.85|
|MRO||Marathon Oil Corporation||3.33||-81.00%||85000||35.52||40.26|
|MSG||Madison Square Garden||1.25||NEW||20000||56.80||60.72|
|MSO||Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia||1.00||NEW||200000||4.53||4.58|