Latest statistics and disclosures from Hawkeye Capital Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are KS, FINL, BP, SAH, CIT. These five stock positions account for 79.60% of Hawkeye Capital Management's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of BP (+$40.66M), CLUB (+$13.24M), Pvh Corporation (+$8.81M), Collabrium Japan Acquisitn C unit 99/99/9999 (+$7.61M), FINL (+$6.41M), Engility Hldgs (+$6.00M), Blucora.
- Started new stock positions in BP, Engility Hldgs, CLUB, Pvh Corporation, Collabrium Japan Acquisitn C unit 99/99/9999.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: ETFC (-$23.55M), CIT (-$13.26M), SAH (-$6.28M), IMN (-$6.01M), KS.
- Sold out of its positions in IMN.
- As of March 31, 2013, Hawkeye Capital Management has $269.95M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $205.82M to $269.95M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Hawkeye Capital Management was a net buyer by $34.91M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Hawkeye Capital Management portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|KS||KapStone Paper and Packaging||31.34||-2.00%||3043400||27.80||27.98|
|CLUB||Town Sports International Holdings||4.91||NEW||1400000||9.46||10.71|
|Collabrium Japan Acquisitn C unit 99/99/9999||2.82||NEW||750000||10.14||0.00|
|ETFC||E TRADE Financial Corporation||2.35||-78.00%||593491||10.71||11.29|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Hawkeye Capital Management
- Hawkeye Capital Management 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2013
- Hawkeye Capital Management 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Hawkeye Capital Management 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 9, 2012
- Hawkeye Capital Management 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Hawkeye Capital Management 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 3, 2012
- Hawkeye Capital Management 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Hawkeye Capital Management 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Hawkeye Capital Management 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Hawkeye Capital Management 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011