Latest statistics and disclosures from Hawkins Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Oaktree Cap, RDS.A, AON, CSCO, INTC. These five stock positions account for 68.79% of Hawkins Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of Amer Intl Grp Com Usd2.50 (+$29.11M), LUV (+$22.12M), Carlyle Group L P (+$12.10M).
- Started new stock positions in Amer Intl Grp Com Usd2.50, LUV.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: Ace (-$20.02M), INTC (-$19.66M), DELL (-$14.56M).
- Sold out of its positions in DELL.
- As of March 31, 2013, Hawkins Capital has $889.32M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $823.22M to $889.32M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Hawkins Capital was a net buyer by $9.10M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Hawkins Capital portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|RDS.A||Royal Dutch Shell||16.49||2250000||65.16||0.00|
|Amer Intl Grp Com Usd2.50||3.27||NEW||750000||38.82||0.00|
|Carlyle Group L P||3.04||+80.00%||894000||30.25||0.00|
|BK||Bank of New York Mellon Corporation||0.94||300000||27.99||30.21|
|RDS.B||Royal Dutch Shell||0.75||100000||66.82||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Hawkins Capital
- Hawkins Capital 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 8, 2013
- Hawkins Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 13, 2012
- Hawkins Capital 2012 Q2 - filed July 25, 2012
- Hawkins Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 1, 2012
- Hawkins Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 3, 2012
- Hawkins Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 2, 2011
- Hawkins Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 2, 2011
- Hawkins Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 6, 2011