Latest statistics and disclosures from Independent Franchise Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Mondelez Int, PM, JNJ, AAPL, MSFT. These five stock positions account for 39.92% of Independent Franchise Partners's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: PM (+$93.20M), COH (+$59.70M), Accenture (+$23.22M), MSFT (+$21.00M), Mondelez Int (+$19.00M), ABT (+$16.54M), JNJ (+$12.59M), PG (+$11.68M), AAPL (+$10.78M), K (+$6.71M).
- Reduced shares in these 8 stocks: MHP (-$269.62M), SMG (-$250.67M), (-$24.63M), MCO (-$17.99M), KMB, GIS, PEP, XRAY.
- Sold out of its positions in SMG, VRSK.
- As of March 31, 2014, Independent Franchise Partners has $6.13B in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $5.90B to $6.13B.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Independent Franchise Partners was a net seller by $283.28M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Independent Franchise Partners portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|PM||Philip Morris International||8.28||+22.00%||6199457||81.87||85.31|
|JNJ||Johnson & Johnson||7.83||+2.00%||4885985||98.23||102.36|
|PG||Procter & Gamble Company||5.80||+3.00%||4411955||80.60||79.84|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Independent Franchise Partners
- Independent Franchise Partners 2013 Q3 - filed Oct. 29, 2013
- Independent Franchise Partners 2013 Q2 - filed July 30, 2013
- Independent Franchise Partners 2013 Q1 - filed April 18, 2013
- Independent Franchise Partners 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 1, 2013
- Independent Franchise Partners 2012 Q3 - filed Oct. 26, 2012
- Independent Franchise Partners 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 1, 2012
- Independent Franchise Partners 2012 Q1 - filed May 3, 2012
- Independent Franchise Partners 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 1, 2012
- Independent Franchise Partners 2011 Q3 - filed Oct. 26, 2011
- Independent Franchise Partners 2011 Q2 - filed July 22, 2011
- Independent Franchise Partners 2011 Q1 - filed May 6, 2011