Latest statistics and disclosures from Intel Corporation's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are CLWR, VMW, Phoenix New Media Ltd sponsored ads, Peregrine Semiconductor, Envivio. These five stock positions account for 99.53% of Intel Corporation's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of CLWR (+$92.12M), VMW (+$8.68M), Phoenix New Media Ltd sponsored ads (+$5.82M), Peregrine Semiconductor, Envivio, RSYS.
- Started new stock positions in RSYS, VMW, Envivio, Peregrine Semiconductor, Phoenix New Media Ltd sponsored ads, CLWR.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: CCIH.
- Sold out of its positions in CCIH.
- As of March 31, 2013, Intel Corporation has $110.65M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $3.23M to $110.65M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Intel Corporation was a net buyer by $107.43M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Intel Corporation portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Phoenix New Media Ltd sponsored ads||5.26||NEW||1398169||4.16||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Intel Corporation
- Intel Corporation 2011 Q2 amended - filed March 7, 2013
- Intel Corporation 2011 Q1 amended - filed March 7, 2013
- Intel Corporation 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 1, 2013
- Intel Corporation 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 1, 2012
- Intel Corporation 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 7, 2012
- Intel Corporation 2012 Q1 - filed May 2, 2012
- Intel Corporation 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 1, 2012
- Intel Corporation 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 10, 2011
- Intel Corporation 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 9, 2011
- Intel Corporation 2011 Q1 - filed May 11, 2011
- Intel Corporation 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 9, 2011