Latest statistics and disclosures from Investor AB's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are NDAQ, Greenway Medical Technology, Ruckus Wireless, Tangoe, CCIH. These five stock positions account for 93.85% of Investor AB's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of GE, CORT, Greenway Medical Technology.
- Started new stock positions in GE.
- Reduced shares in these stocks: CME, ABC.
- Sold out of its positions in ABC, CME.
- As of March 31, 2013, Investor AB has $890.83M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $746.19M to $890.83M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Investor AB was a net buyer by $1.86M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Investor AB portfolio companies for quarter ending March 2013
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Greenway Medical Technology||12.55||7031442||15.90||0.00|
|CCIH||ChinaCache International Holdings||1.46||3567980||3.64||4.40|
|CORT||Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated||0.78||+8.00%||3454745||2.00||1.79|
|GE||General Electric Company||0.52||NEW||200000||23.12||23.63|
|Kythera Biopharmaceuticals I||0.48||175000||24.36||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Investor AB
- Investor AB 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Investor AB 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Investor AB 2012 Q2 - filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Investor AB 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Investor AB 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Investor AB 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Investor AB 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Investor AB 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Investor AB 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011