Latest statistics and disclosures from Jetstream Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Amr. These five stock positions account for % of Jetstream Capital's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: Amr.
- Started 1 new stock positions in Amr.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: PCLN (-$1.56B), (-$813.58M), BAC (-$154.80M), (-$145.21M), Yelp Inc cl a (-$132.32M), SBUX (-$73.38M), (-$62.62M), (-$60.23M), CSIQ (-$51.26M), AMZN (-$50.46M).
- Sold out of its positions in AMZN, BAC, CSIQ, DXCM, FSLR, Ja Solar Holdings Co Ltd spon adr rep5ord, JKS, QQQQ, PCLN, CRM. XLF, Solarcity, SBUX, Tableau Software Inc Cl A, Wageworks, Xoom, REPCOM cla, Yelp Inc cl a, Fleetmatics.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Jetstream Capital was a net seller by $3.17B worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Jetstream Capital portfolio companies for December 2015 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Jetstream Capital
- Jetstream Capital 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- Jetstream Capital 2013 Q1 - filed April 16, 2013
- Jetstream Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Jetstream Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Jetstream Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Jetstream Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Jetstream Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Jetstream Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Jetstream Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011