Latest statistics and disclosures from JOHO CAPITAL's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are XRS, Google Inc Class C, BIDU, *qunar Cayman Is Ltd spns adr cl b, MJN. These five stock positions account for 79.57% of JOHO CAPITAL's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: Yelp Inc cl a (+$15.39M), XRS (+$5.60M), MJN.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: GOOG (-$45.49M), BIDU (-$42.90M), VECO (-$24.35M), (-$12.38M), Tarena International Inc- (-$10.24M).
- Sold out of its positions in 21vianet, VECO.
- As of March 31, 2015, JOHO CAPITAL has $437.60M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $521.37M to $437.60M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, JOHO CAPITAL was a net seller by $113.10M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
JOHO CAPITAL portfolio companies for March 2015 quarter
|Ticker||Name||Portfolio Weight||Change||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Google Inc Class C||18.87||150664||548.00||0.00|
|*qunar Cayman Is Ltd spns adr cl b||14.22||1508617||41.25||0.00|
|MJN||Mead Johnson Nutrition||10.40||+2.00%||452500||100.53||98.45|
|Yelp Inc cl a||8.72||+67.00%||805677||47.35||0.00|
|Tarena International Inc-||1.14||-67.00%||514303||9.73||0.00|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for JOHO CAPITAL
- JOHO CAPITAL 2014 Q4 - filed Feb. 17, 2015
- JOHO CAPITAL 2014 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2014
- JOHO CAPITAL 2014 Q1 - filed May 15, 2014
- JOHO CAPITAL 2013 Q4 - filed Feb. 12, 2014
- Joho Capital 2013 Q1 - filed April 16, 2013
- Joho Capital 2012 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Joho Capital 2012 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Joho Capital 2012 Q1 - filed May 15, 2012
- Joho Capital 2011 Q4 - filed Feb. 13, 2012
- Joho Capital 2011 Q3 - filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Joho Capital 2011 Q2 - filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Joho Capital 2011 Q1 - filed May 16, 2011
- Joho Capital 2010 Q4 - filed Feb. 14, 2011